Support me for free! 💰
Hey! The mere fact that you are here is an achievement for me! Thank you so much! Here, have an ad:
I don’t normally use ads on my blog, so if you like my content, find it useful or amusing you may like some of the ways you can support me listed below! You don’t need to spend a dime!
Referral links and affiliate marketing
This is my favorite option by far, I recommend products that I use and love and it helps me keep the content coming:
I only list products that I’m using so take a look, they are all worth it:
- Amazon: No introduction needed. If you buy anything less than 24 hours after clicking the link Amazon will give me between 3 and 7% of the amount you spent with no extra cost for you.
- Linode: One of the best cloud providers I know, with a really simple billing system and very competitive prices, is a no brainer. $5 a month for a 1GB VPS? I mean, c’mon!
- Brave Browser: This is a project I love. Brave is an internet browser where you control the number of ads you see per hour. Not only that, but they give you 70% of those ads revenue in form of BATs (Basic attention tokens), which you can donate to your favorite creators. If you install it and use it for a month Brave will donate me $5 in BATs.
- N26 Bank: This is my bank of choice. They have GPay and Apple Pay, you can withdraw money five times a month from anywhere in the world and it’s 100% free. If you sign up we both get 15€ (Europe only).
- DeGiro Broker: This broker has 60 industry prices at is back and it’s the best option for Europe. If you sign up you will get 20€ in commissions, if you spend them I will get 20€ myself. This is for Europe only, of you are from the US stick to Robinhood or M1 Finance, you are lucky to have those options!
The best thing to do in these cases is to use crypto, I use Monero because of its privacy features and low fees. This is my wallet:
If you use Brave Browser you can also donate some BATs to this site clicking on the Brave logo at the right of the URL box.
If you are sure you want to spend money (which I wouldn’t recommend) this is my Paypal.